What's going on...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 16, 2010

    An Etsy Experience

    This is my first time using Etsy. After suffering some major setbacks these past few weeks (actually, off-and-on throughout this entire semester, overall!!), I am attempting to get these tasks completed.

    As this is Mother's Day, I am placing an item that my mom made, for me to sell, on Etsy.

    This is a coral bead necklace, with matching earings.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/47231517/coral-bead-necklace


    Note (5/16/2010): Due to very-unfortunate circumstances (many of my own making/exacerbating, though others beyond my immediate control), I have not placed this item up, until now (one week after this blog entry was saved - and when I first signed up, for Etsy). #fail #epicfail!!

    No comments: